Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Have I Changed?

I am more different now compared to when I was younger. When I was younger, I was all naive and nice. That's why adopted dad called me angelic. He even nicknamed me AngelofBlessings. Hehe.

But to use that name now on me would be inappropriate. I'm now no angel, definitely. More of a monster or Devil's follower. Using that name will only mislead other. So I rather not.

I know Adopted Dad must be saddened. He has always wanted everything to go well with me. My behaviour may have worried him because I behave like "peoples of the world". :(

Bro also said to me he prefers the old me. He said I have changed. 

Haih. Have I really changed?

Something within me just wanna tell them this.


But hmmm... I rather keep this to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment